Friday 1 June 2012

The Red Cat Epidemic

Hear ye! Hear ye! All able followers listen up, I have some things to discuss with you.

I've noticed while trolling a few unspeakably awful fan-bases, that their best retort is either to accuse me of jealousy, or even more retarded tactics I wont go into because they are just that dumb, generally though, its retarded 12 year old profanity or a contrivance on my channel from one of them desperate to offend.

Generally, I get at least one command, like some loser trying to tell me to bugger off or to do something they consider fit for me.

Of course, being that I am a free motherfucker, I immediately take this as a challenge, and usually tell them that they don't have any authority over me. If they don't like me voicing things they don't want to hear, tough fucking luck.

This is the Internet, a place where we are truly free, and those who seek to silence anyone will receive only verbal whiplash.

It is then our duty, to keep the internet a place of unchained freedom, no rules exist, lets keep it that way. If you want to support any worthwhile cause, keep an eye on www.avaaz.org,they are the leading fighters of freedom and justice, they are a large reason the Internet is still free, they are the reason ACTA is deceased.

We have shown the Government again and again, we will not tolerate losing freedom in the last place it exists. We will not falter in our campaign against corruption.

Go Team Internet, stay strong and fight long.

No comments:

Post a Comment